About Us |
The Child and Youth Mental Health Program (CYMHP) provides services for children, youth and families who are dealing with mental health concerns. The well-being of the children, youth and families we serve is our primary concern.
As a patient with our program, you and your family will work closely with a dedicated team of health professionals.
Together, we will:
- Assess your mental health needs
- Plan the care and services that best meet your needs
Our program can help you, whether you need outpatient, inpatient, emergency or intensive care.
The care you receive will be:
- Focused on you and your family
- Based on current research evidence and guidelines for best practice
CYMHP offers a range of services, including:
- Education Programs and Workshops
- Mental Health Assessment
- Individual, Family and Group Treatment
- Day Treatment
- Inpatient Service
- Emergency Mental Health Services
- Psychiatric Consultation and Assessment
- Psychological testing and consultation services
- Home-based Services
- Bridging Services
- Family Resource Centre
CYMHP is a unique program
- We provide access to mental health specialists for children, youth and families in the Greater Hamilton area.
- We provide intensive mental health services for children, youth and families in the central south region of Ontario.
- We are partners with McMaster University’s Faculty of Health Sciences and Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Neurosciences and the Offord Centre for Child Studies.